Why should you participate? You will learn how to boost productivity and positivity by using the simple IT tool for managing work in service center.
1. How to measure time in business services/ back office teams?
2. How to identify the optimisation potential?
3. How to use data based management to boost waste elimination?
4. How to create targets that can be monitored daily/online for the given team?
5. How to use results of the analysis to enhance best practices sharing?
For whom? For heads of business services operations, managers and leaders of continuous improvement/process excellence teams.
Co-founder of 4 Results company, co-author of Positive Productivity® methodology, strategic adviser to management boards.
Head of the Positive Productivity Technology Team
Join our incoming events in 2018:
O!Game: how to increase productivity and engagement in the team in six weeks?
Registration: email@example.com, 501 699 430
Strategic workshop and simulation: Building sustainable competitive advantage in service center