Why is it worth to participate in O! Game?
– You will learn the power of performance and workflow management tools, business analytics, business intelligence and how to effectively measure productivity, timeliness, quality and how to improve them
– You will learn how to quickly form a team around implemented improvements
– You will experience changes: from frustration to satisfaction
– You will experience how teamwork combined with data, experimentation and improvements change the organisation
– You will spot new opportunities for development and how to stimulate staff’s engagement
– You will learn how to apply the experience from the workshop to your organisation
Week 1 Status quo: where are we? Introduction to Performance Management and Business Intelligence tools
Week 2 Transparency and first improvements: waterfall opportunity analysis
Week 3 Paperless office: Management with the flow functionality
Week 4 Standardisation and analysis of best practices
Watch the movie about workshop:
Employees usually focus on job-related tasks, and not on improvement. The workshop shows how, as a manager, to make the first step towards optimisation, and then to involve the whole team in it.
Radosław Osmólski, Accounting & Payroll Partner, RSM Poland
It’s a good workshop to refresh your knowledge of practical lean applications. The simulation carried out during the workshop is a great tool to learn how to think “lean.”
Dorota Zabłocka, Client Services Director, Randstad Sourceright
I saw a completely new approach to running a workshop, where together with other participants we could cooperate and achieve tangible results. Both lean theory and practical transformation of business processes are very well presented during the workshop.
Rafał Dobrzyniecki, Lean Analyst, Siemens
During the workshop, I saw lean applied to services for the first time. So far, I have known about only it in the context of production. But to act means to measure, including production supporting processes!
Michał Rzewuski, Production Manager, Rehab Enterprises Limited
It was like fun and work were put together. After the workshop, I had many thoughts on implementing improvements and measuring the time spent on particular activities by teams. It’s really worth it!
Karol Karłowski, HR Buisness Partner, Medicover
For me, this workshop was revealing, as it never crossed my mind that it was possible to talk about optimisations in the form of an addictive game, simulation. I truly recommend it!
Monika Kanas, Team Leader of Routine Control, Integer Group
The workshop is an innovative form of having a lean game. In my opinion, it perfectly meets the needs of financial and accounting centres.
Katarzyna Wojcieszak, Asset Accounting Manager, Innogy GBS
Conditions of participation:
The cost of participation is PLN 350 plus VAT. Prior registration is necessary. Number of places is limited.